This section provides an overview of what bitbucket is, and why a developer might want to use it.
It should also mention any large subjects within bitbucket, and link out to the related topics. Since the Documentation for bitbucket is new, you may need to create initial versions of those related topics.
Getting started with Bitbucket - Create an account
Create an account
- Go to https://bitbucket.org/
- Click on Get Started on the top right corner
- Enter your email address, and click continue
- Enter your full name, password and verification code. Then click Continue
- An email will be sent to you to verify that you created your account
After that you have now an account on Bitbucket and you can login to it