This section provides an overview of what visual-studio-2017 is, and why a developer might want to use it.
It should also mention any large subjects within visual-studio-2017, and link out to the related topics. Since the Documentation for visual-studio-2017 is new, you may need to create initial versions of those related topics.
Installation or Setup
To download and install Visual Studio 2017
Navigate to Visual Studio Official Website
Here we will have list of Visual Studio software :
1. Visual Studio Community 2017
2. Visual Studio Professional 2017
3. Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
4. Visual Studio Code
Here select your desired version of Visual Studio.
You can access Visual Studio Community version for Free, other versions are available for free trial.
click and download installer [vs_community.exe : for community edition] .
After the installer is finished you can choose which features you want to be installed (don’t worry, you can install more of them later).
After you select the workload(s) you want, click Install.
After the installation is finished, click Launch.
Visual Studio 2017 Editions Comparison
Visual Studio Community 2017
- Free, fully-featured IDE for students,
- open-source and individual developer
Visual Studio Professional 2017
- Professional developer tools,
- services, and subscription benefits for small teams
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
- End-to-end solution to meet demanding quality
- and scale needs of teams of all sizes
Detailed Features are listed below :