This section provides an overview of what wordpress-theming is, and why a developer might want to use it.
It should also mention any large subjects within wordpress-theming, and link out to the related topics. Since the Documentation for wordpress-theming is new, you may need to create initial versions of those related topics.
Wordpress Theme Installation or Setup
Detailed instructions on getting wordpress-theming set up or installed.
Wordpress is opensource.You can find large set of theme for use free or premium themes.All theme are provide a documentation for install and use.
What you have to understand while choose a theme?
- Wordpress version you are currently use is compatible with this.
- Theme are useful for multi purposed.
- Is it responsive. etc.
How install or setup?
Two ways to install theme into wordpress.
- Via FTP
- Via Admin Panel
- Extract folder of downloaded theme.
- upload into /wp-content/themes/ folder in wordpress installation folder.
- Login into admin area and goto appearance and select theme and active it.
Via Admin Panel
- Goto appearance and add new and upload your zip file
- Active theme from same screen.
- That's it.
Any other help you can search on codex.